The MVS "One Company - One Source" solution can help to educate students from pre-school through universities, by bringing current technology into the school environment. The technologically advancing work environment demands that students become proficient in communication, teamwork, creativity, critical thinking, and problem solving. Through new technologies, MVS can help educators to effectively teach these necessary skills to students. In addition, MVS security systems can enhance the safety of students, staff, and visitors.
The dynamics and broad range of a MVS digital interactive television solution allows for enhanced communication from administrators to students, educators, parents, and visitors. MVS' interactive television and digital signage systems engages students, staff, and community members through smartphone, tablet, and website applications.
Through MVS solutions, administrators and educators can participate in accredited courses to continue their professional development. Interactive solutions can allow educators offsite to communicate with their students around the globe.
Administrators and Educators can also:
- Interact with students on dynamic 2-way touch screens and white boards
- Deliver real time announcements, news, and updates
- Deliver lessons to students remotely
- Utilize new technologies, including 3D and augmented reality
- Post current event schedules and special events
- Personalize welcome notices and guest announcements
- Advertise cafeteria menus or bookstore offerings
- Broadcast educational programs
- Post administrative announcements and registration schedules
- Advertise volunteer opportunities and community outreach programs
- Incorporate creative classroom environments
- Use alert systems to guide during emergency times
MVS' interactive television systems, audio/video, and security solutions enhance learning, increase technology exposure, and improve safety levels within educational facilities.